Saturday, November 28, 2009

Emy Tryani Studio, Painting Class

My name is Emy Agus Triani, I was born in January 1981, in western of Bali island, in one of villages named Yah embang, Jembrana regency. I was born in an artist family which is on that time we were the only one family who worked for painting. I got the art inspiration since I was a child and because of my father’s upbringing who was became my Idol since I was a child ‘till now.

I contained my study in school of art of painting, than I marriaged with a son of a famous artists at Penestanan Ubud. Here, in this village I lived for. In this village I felt that this is the real me as a painter, where I was neighborhood with the biggest artists as my guide and my inspiration.

I have learned both of private and academic for all this time, I capable of all kind of painting styles. The unique style is grown up inside of me since I was a little girl, colored by full of funny color, that’s my outpouring feeling which is always hope that life is full of purity, colorful, calm and quite.

Besides as a painter I also teach painting with styles and streams which is approriate with my students and they also can choose by themselves the place for studying.


I have a painting studio which is it comfort enough for painting.

My method is flexible, I make my students freely to choose what they wanted such as place, in means that it still in Ubud. The material of painting can be chosen freely too, either color or canvas, etc. I experienced in teaching 5 years old children to 60 years old students, and also a group of students. I worked in this profession since 2002 and by this experience, so I feel confidence to introduce myself as painting teacher courses. Here the schedule of painting class


No comments: